Subfacility of Columbian Park
- Baseball / Softball
- Take Exit 172 (Lafayette/Rossville SR26).
- Head west on SR26 (South Street).
- Turn left on Park Avenue. Veer right onto Wallace Avenue.
- Loeb Stadium will be on your right.
- Take South Street east (away from river).
- Turn right onto Main Street.
- Loeb Stadium will be up a few blocks on your left.
Originally called the Columbian Park Recreational Center, it was officially renamed as Loeb Stadium in 1971. Today Loeb Stadium serves as the home field for Lafayette Jefferson High School. It also hosts IHSAA tournaments, American Legion baseball and the Lafayette World Series.
Dedicated in March 2021, the new Loeb Stadium has many new, exciting state-of-the-art features. The field was rotated 180 degrees so that home plate is now located near the corner of Main Street and Wallace Avenue. This multi-use stadium features two concession areas and three hospitality suites. With the combined lawn and stadium seating, Loeb Stadium features a seating capacity of 2,600.
Interested in renting Loeb Stadium for your next big event? Let us help! This past year we have introduced movie nights, company outings, charity ball games, and so much more. You can learn more about how to rent this beautiful venue by reaching out to us at (765) 807-1500.